Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Library Ms.Lofton

This year has been very adventurous and fun because I've learned so much. I truly do have Ms.Lofton to thank for it aswell. I have learned my knowledge of online blogging and the power of Google's Blogger. My favorite activity was by far the making of the vokis because it was so interactive and i liked it. The only thing that i found difficult was definitely the critiques because of the length. I might have to keep blogging just because its so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Eddie, Having you and your class in the library working on your blogs and other projects has truly been the highlight of the year for me. I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Do keep up your blog. It's a great way to practice writing, express yourself, and show your creativity. I hope you have a great summer and that I will see you at the library a lot next year. Sincerely, Mrs. Lofton

    ReplyDelete