Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Benefits Of Being Bilingual

Hey there pals!


Im going to talk about being bilingual and how I feel about it. Whenever I hear the word bilingual, I think of opportunity and the benefits of being one. I feel very proud to be able to speak 2 languages. Whenever I speak to someone in spanish and I’m able to switch to english with them, I feel so privileged. It feels really good to be able to communicate with people of a different. This can also benefit me in future encounters in the tough economy. It gives me an advantage over other people who might apply for the same job. I can get hired over them. Later in the future I have the urge to learn more languages. I really want to speak italian and go to italy and speak with the people there because of the experience. I can say that my life has really even improved on a social level because i can approach people who speak spanish and communicate with them well. Eventually, even turning strangers to friends! I’m really grateful for being able to speak two languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment