Friday, January 17, 2014



My favorite part of the portfolio was the part where we read the stories and had to analyze the decisions of the characters. I liked it because it showed moral decisions or feats that had to be accomplished. It was fun reading about that. My favorite story was probably The Son. I feel more relatable to the story because I know the challenges of being Dad can be difficult. I also liked writing in my journal because i felt as if it prepard me for my AP testing. I feel that it will be beneficial to me in the long run to practice writing in spanish. I really like to practice because it will make be better and more fluential What was most challenging for me was definately the preterito worksheets. What i have trouble with in spanish is the way words change when the present changes. I also found that the most challenging were the accents. The accents were mostly challenging because they were just about memorization of the rules.There are so many that its difficult to remember. I think that I could've improved with the keeping the handouts that I have missing. I can do that by keeping more organized

No comments:

Post a Comment